Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 5.12.48 PM

Canada is a prime destination for many foreign nationals who are seeking employment opportunities. Authorization to work in Canada with a work permit is required under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) or under the International Mobility program. Our team understands the conditions under which an approved work permit can be received, be it inside Canada or outside Canada.

There are two different types of work permits:

  • OpenĀ 
  • Employer SpecificĀ 

You may be eligible if:

  • Have an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA)
  • Have an Approved Provincial Nominee Certificate
  • Have recently graduated from a designated learning institution and are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
  • Have applied for permanent residence in Canada
  • Are a spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
  • Are applying under the International Experience Class (IEC) or North American Free Trade Agreement (for American and Mexican citizens only)

To find out if you are eligible to apply, certain conditions need to be met.

Looking for job in Canada? Click here